Is Kundalini dangerous?
No, it is not dangerous. This is a science and technology that prepares the body and mind to raise the Kundalini energy in a safe and efficient way.
Is this a religion?
No, it is not a religion. It is a science and technology designed to bring the person into greater peace, alertness and self-awareness. People of all faiths and beliefs can sit in the same class and benefit.
What is it?
It is an ancient technology of breath, movement, relaxation, meditation and mantra. It balances the glandular system, strengthens the nervous system, and calms the mind and emotions.
It brings alertness, mental focus and gives one the experience of their divine Self. This yoga is suitable for the most inflexible beginner. As long as you have a breath in your body, you can participate and reap the benefits!
What’s with the turban?
Historically, turbans have been part of many spiritual practices. There is a science and technology to wearing a turban:
- it serves to wrap the 26 bones of the skull in place
- it protects your crown chakra or tenth gate
- it applies pressure on points on the forehead that keep you calm and relaxed
- it covers the temples, which protects you from mental or psychic negativity from other people
- it changes the pattern of blood flow to the brain so that you stay focused and clear
You can wear a head covering to achieve some, but not all, of the above effects.
I’m not flexible or physically healthy; can I still benefit?
This is suitable for the most inflexible beginner. As long as you have a breath in your body, you can participate and reap the benefits.
More Questions? Contact Catalyst Yogi with your questions.