Meditation For a Calm Heart
- Tune in first with the Adi Mantra Ong Name Guru Dev Name
(I call upon my own Divine Teacher Within)
- Sit cross-legged or on a chair with eyes closed.
- Place your left palm on the center of the chest with your fingers pointing to the right.
- Bring your right into gyan mudra (index and thumb touching) and raise your hand as if giving a pledge.
- Inhale slowly through both nostrils and then suspend breath, retainholding it as long as possible.
- Exhale slowly and gradually and suspend the breath, holding it as long as possible.
- Practice the meditation for 3 mins.