A message to the participants of White Tantric Yoga.
Congratulations ! And just like food keeps cooking when you take it out of the oven so do you keep changing and growing 40 days after White Tantric Yoga !
If you allow it, these next 40 days can be a special time of profound transformation. Here are some self-care things you can try in the next 40 days. (based on Guru Rattan Kaur’s list)
40 Day Post Tantric Self Care
- do not make any life changing decisions in these 40 days
- choose a personal meditation and do it for 40 days
- Ask God ( Guru, Universe, Angels , Higher Power etc) for daily guidance
- Avoid Small Talk
- Be conscious of your choices especially if using alcohol, smoking, or drugs
- Bless Mother Earth every day
- Commit to daily sadhana practice
- Connect with teachers and healers for support if needed
- Choose what you want to manifest for the next year –( healthy romantic relationship, more prosperity, right livelihood) be sure to write it down
- drink lots of water, eat organically grown fruits and vegetables and respect your body temple.
- establish clear boundaries with friends and loved ones
- receive massages, other body work that heals you
- go deeply into the silence every day, no music, radio, TV, conversations.
- ground yourself, your subatomic particles are spinning at a different rate in different configurations.
- treat yourself like your own best friend
- pay attention to feelings of fear and anxiety to see your patterns
- purge your home and workspace of unused broken or wanted items so that you can allow for the new energy to come in
- read uplifting sacred texts – remembering and reflecting on the wisdom of the ancients.
- sleep more or take short naps during the day
- smudge and keep living areas clean and graceful
- surround yourself with people who support your core virtues and values
- take long baths
- connect with nature
- tithe money, do seva to expand your prosperity
- write anger, grief letters when strong negative feelings come to the surface.
- practice Kundalini Yoga and Meditation !
Peace and Love to ALL,